Educator Symposium June 16-17: Waters of the Western Great Basin
- Hear western Nevada terminal watershed issues from local scientists.
- Receive & experience new print & online activities customized to our local watersheds.
- Try activities to use with your own students.
- Tour Peppermill’s energy-efficient geothermal facility.
- See water quality-enhancing landscaping at McKinley Arts & Cultural Center.
- Explore biodiversity of aquatic life in the Truckee River.
The training will take place at the Peppermill Resort Hotel in Reno plus afternoon field experience
$20 registration includes snacks, lunches, educational materials, and one unit in-service credit.
Registration closes Monday, June 10, 2015. Mail check payable to Great Basin Outdoor School to GBOS, 5125 Escuela Way, Reno, NV 89502 with your contact information.
Questions? Call Mary Kay Wagner at 775-687-9454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.